“Gerzhika” Restaurant-Garden is one of the emblematic restaurants in Plovdiv, after which was named one of the bridges above Maritsa River. It was built in 1934 by Stoyu Gerdzhikov.
Today, the renovated restaurant with its architectural style preserved offers to its clients:
The restaurant is located at two levels. It has 100 seats indoors and a summer garden with 90 seats, with a beautiful view to Maritsa River.